Lunda Construction Company is looking for experienced concrete finishers to travel between job sites throughout the Metropolitan area of Minnesota.
The concrete finisher pours bridge decks, sidewalks, parking ramps, footings, piers, abutments, curbs, tunnels, and other various architectural structures. We currently have year round and seasonal positions available.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pour Concrete
- Shovel, bull float, rod off, screed, broom, cover, cure
- Repair Concrete
- Prepare and install various patching materials.
- Grind and Rub
- Grind and chip seams and plug holes on vertical walls
- Grind and patch walls, abutments, and piers
- Other various duties as assigned
- 4 years’ experience pouring concrete
- Problem solver
- Advanced time management
- Strict attention to detail
- Availability for some nights and weekends
- Availability to work some overtime, as required
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors in hot and cold weather
- Team player – ability to work as a team
- Ability to pass initial and random drug tests
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required