SR Project Manager – Fisk Electric – San Antonio
Project Management Responsibilities
- Manages projects as required including all financial aspects of the project to protect and enhance cost savings.
- Manage a team of Project Managers, Project Engineer, and General Foremen.
- Monitor and provide oversight of all field operations after receipt of notice of intent, including schedule, progress, field conditions, safety, and quality through to successful project completion.
- Communicates and coordinates with Owner and or any sub-contractors regarding all submittals, project schedules and material suppliers, as required.
- Work with and through others to accomplish Project, Departmental and Corporate goals.
- Develops and maintains excellent customer and subcontractor relationships.
- Provide motivation and develop an atmosphere of teamwork and mutual trust among subordinates.
- Exhibit sufficient experience and knowledge of corporate philosophies and policies to make project management related decisions consistent with the corporate philosophy and policies.
- Representative of the Company to customers and potential customers
- Work in collaboration with office personnel and field employees
- Contract scope reviews and price negotiation
- Monitor and quantify plans & specifications for changes
- Generate Change Order Requests
- Generate accurate project billings as needed.
- Visit jobsites on a regular basis as the Company Representative
- Other tasks in support of the Estimating Team.
- Education – Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years construction experience
- 10+ years commercial estimating experience
- Business development skills
- Experience in Commercial and Industrial construction – Building and/or Civil applications
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with customers, owners, subcontractors, and design professionals
- Ability to work with field supervisors, craft/tradesmen, and unions representatives
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Aptitude for math
- Computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Accubid Classic and Enterprise. Primavera P6 AutoCAD, Sketchup Design, 3D modeling.
- Prefer strong ties to local market.
Fisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories