TMC HealthCare is Southern Arizona's regional nonprofit hospital system with Tucson Medical Center at its core. Each day staff comes to work to use their skills and expertise to improve the health of the entire community, from birth to the end of life.
Tucson Medical Center, a 630+ bed, Joint Accredited, non-profit, community teaching hospital, is seeking to employ an experienced Physician to join our exceptional Palliative Care team. Come and work in an interdisciplinary team including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Social Workers and Chaplains. Our team partners on the goals of care and symptom management for a wide variety of patients and consults from the ICU, medicine floors, surgical teams as well as the ED. The work schedule is Monday - Friday from 8a-5p with no call.
- Excellent compensation package including quality and productive incentives
- Robust benefit options
- Paid relocation, sign-on bonus, CME and Malpractice
- Generous paid time off
- Collegial work environment with highly skilled support staff
- Low cost of living in a highly desirable area of Arizona
- Arts, culture, fine dining, high-end shopping...all the amenities
- Flexible schedules for a true Work Life Balance
- Access to a broad and loyal referral base