TMC HealthCare is Southern Arizona's regional nonprofit hospital system with Tucson Medical Center at its core. Each day staff comes to work to use their skills and expertise to improve the health of the entire community, from birth to the end of life.
Position is located at Mount Graham Regional Medical Center in Safford, AZ
Under the general supervision of the Director of Cardio-Pulmonary Services, provides Respiratory Therapy to patients.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent as recognized by an approved government accreditation association.
- Graduate from AMA accredited program for Respiratory Therapy.
- Certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Certified Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the State of Arizona.
- Maintains current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Current NRP Certification. New hires are required to obtain certification within 3 months of employment.
- ACLS certification per American Heart Association with-in three months of hire
- PALS certification per American Heart Association with-in three months of hire
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull 40 pounds.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, reach, kneel and stretch using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time.
- Required to have the mental and physical ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
- Basic knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement, development and support methods and practices.
Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency