Welcome to Natus Medical Incorporated:
We are the leading manufacturer of medical devices and innovative healthcare solutions that focus on the diagnosis and treatment of central nervous and sensory system disorders for patients of all ages. Our products and services are used by medical professionals in 120+ countries across the globe and our Middleton facility is our fastest growing location!
The success of our company depends on our people. This is where you come in.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Outstanding benefits available your first day:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, etc.
- 4 weeks paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
- 401k program with company match
- Gym/fitness reimbursement
We are looking for a detail-oriented, full-time Assembly Associate II to join our growing team in Middleton! The Assembly Associate II follows directions carefully to build component parts and assemblies to support production demands.
- Perform a variety of tasks including repetitive and non-repetitive production which may include assembly of components, kitting of parts and configuring assemblies.
- Conduct quality inspections on in-process materials.
- Complete documentation and other paperwork as part of the production process.
- Assist with stockroom and shipping work as required.
- Stay up to date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, assembly drawings, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Ability to stoop kneel or crouch
- Work at a keyboard and computer
If you feel like this role or Natus in general may offer the culture and challenges you are looking for in your next career move, please take a few minutes and complete our online application below. We look forward to connecting with you!