JOB SUMMARY :
To provide first line supervision to ensure individual sales representative, achieve assigned sales objective and budgets.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
• Implements and ensures compliance with advertising sales objectives.
• Monitors the sales representatives in all areas of their daily assignments.
• Recruits, trains, motivates, and develops a team of sales representatives into a cohesive unit to increase productivity and exceed minimum sales requirements.
• Ensures sales representatives have a clear understanding of the marketplace including demographic profiles, competitive media, strategies, and territorial growth potential.
• Conducts performance reviews and takes disciplinary action in conjunction with the Director- Operations.
• Creates and reviews quarterly and annual sales goals for Account Executives.
• Travels as required.
• Demonstrates and ensures compliance with all sales training programs.
• Assists the Director-Operations in the development of budgets.
• Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to fred.barnard
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent experience.
• Five years media sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to motivate others and work under pressure.
• Ability to keep abreast of competitive conditions.
• Previous Team Leader or supervisory experience preferred.
OnMedia/Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
OnMedia/Mediacom's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited.
OnMedia/Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact email@example.com or dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.