Responsible for working with Commercial Sales Manager to manage the sales channels to meet sales goals and revenue for the region. This position’s duties will include working with designated sales channels in the commercial division on service and sales for products that include voice, video and data to small and medium-sized businesses and bulk-priced residential services to multi-dwelling units, condos, institutions, and the hospitality industry. The main responsibility will be to coach, train and assist commercial account executives and the commercial sales manager in meeting their individual and region revenue goals.
• Interview, hire and train Regional Account Executives as needed to attain budgeted sales activity.
• Ensures that the region achieves sales goals by working with the Account Executives and other sales channels in the region.
• Monitors sales activity through sales force statistical analysis and field visits to proactively make recommendations to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
• Facilitates the development of effective training programs for account executives to meet objectives.
• Ensures the field commercial representatives have the proper collateral material and tools to effectively reach their sales goals.
• Maintains and publishes the appropriate reporting to manage the business, meet objectives and maximize efficiency.
• Ensures regional sales staff members maintain business relationships by adhering to face to face contact goals set by Commercial management team.
• Tracks competitor offerings for each market served and ensures the information is accurate and up-to-date.
• Maintains accurate contract database for all Mediacom commercial service in region.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing, communications or related field.
• Two or more years experience in Telecommunications business-to-business Sales or Sales management.
• Some supervisory experience preferred but not required.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other office programs.
• Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to travel throughout the markets a minimum of 50% of the time.
• Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org