Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses throughout the Central United States. Thousands of organizations across a variety of industries have depended on Hawkins for the chemical products they need since 1938.
Hawkins established our Health & Nutrition segment in December 2015 through the acquisition of STAUBER Performance Ingredients. This segment specializes in providing ingredient distribution, processing and formulation solutions to manufacturers of nutraceutical, functional food and beverage, personal care, dietary supplement, and other nutritional food, health and wellness products. The group operates out of facilities in California and New York and the products are sold nationally, and in certain cases, internationally.
ABOUT THE JOB
STAUBER looking for an Account Executive to join our team based out of Roseville, MN.. This Account Executive will be responsible for the management of and growth of customer accounts in a new food and beverage sales territory, as well as new customers and prospects.
- Contribute to the success of STAUBER’s presence in the food and beverage segment by working with formulators, customer brands and contract manufacturers.
- Prospect for and develop new customers by introducing the STAUBER brand and core product offerings, new products and brands.
- Develop multiple account contacts with customers, including purchasing, R&D, marketing, QC, regulatory and production.
- Present branded product campaigns, offer core products, and respond to customer/prospect requests related to price quotations, technical information, quality issues, and other customer requirements.
- Utilize internal databases and sales tools to provide, track and calculate margin and profit information.
- Work directly with customers, suppliers, Sales Support Reps and other internal team members while meeting customer service standards.
- Monitor and track regional sales performance, and analyze and report out on monthly sales outcomes.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, supplier meetings, and product training/sales meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; or, equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in inside/outside sales, preferably in a similar or related industry
- Good computer skills including MS Office; ERP and CRM experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of related products preferred
- Demonstrated negotiation and influence skills with both internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Self-starter, able to work independently, good time management and initiative, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com (NASDAQ: HWKN) and www.stauberusa.com.
All resumes/applications must be submitted online. HAWKINS & STAUBER are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.