PACO Group, Inc. (PACO) is currently a seeking motivated and experienced Senior Scheduler with extensive experience in all aspects of scheduling including scheduling software, CPM logic and construction operations. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. He/she must be able to supervise advice and/or interface with project management, field Supervisors, schedulers, and clients.
- Independently develops new project schedules for complex projects using P6 scheduling software.
- Maintains project schedule including progress updates.
- Communicates status of schedule and key risk areas to members of project management team.
- Performs schedule risk analysis, including quantitative risk analysis.
- Performs schedule analysis to include critical activities, risk areas, key milestones and significant changes to schedule.
- Develops “what if” scenarios to explore alternate sequencing in order to mitigate or avoid schedule delays.
- Revises forecasts and evaluates impact of delay.
- Performs claims related analysis using contractor claims, delay cost estimates, time impacts, etc.
- Prepares reporting from schedules including EVA analysis, integration of cost and schedule.
- Performs contemporaneous schedule analysis.
- Performs detailed review of contractor schedule submittals, including baseline and progress updates.
- Attends pre-construction meetings where necessary.
- Develops and manages schedule data for projects, CPM schedule logic for engineering, procurement and construction, contract change orders, manpower allocation plans, etc.
- Extracts schedule information from reporting systems.
- Identifies schedule variances and recommends associated corrective action.
- Supports development of plans and schedules for proposals and various levels of project reporting.
- Updates scheduling management reports.
- Attends work sessions with contractors and clients (as needed) for schedule discussions throughout the project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
At a minimum, candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on New York City Transit (NYCT) projects, reviewing and analyzing CPM schedule submissions using Primavera P6.
- Experience managing Oracle Primavera P6 software as a hands-on user.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and contract documents.
- Solid knowledge of CPM methods.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.