The Sr. Sales Operations Associate will support the Manager of Sales Operations and International Sales team working closely with Sales, Logistics, and other interdependent TPCi teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of operational needs to achieve sales goals.
What You Will Do
- Generate appropriate sales materials including order forms. Maintain and update order form templates.
- Manage and drive solicitation schedule, including updating team-facing calendar, maintaining contact lists, and sending solicitations and reminders.
- Update and refresh reports for inventory, lifetime product sales, and YTD orders. Includes refreshing and distributing customer-facing inventory reports on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and maintain INTL Sales Ops inbox, including responding to customer service requests. Keeping the inbox organized, spot-checking orders to check accuracy of order entry and coordinating between customers, account managers, and logistics to meet shipping requirements.
- Generate print run templates and manage files. Drive deadline schedule and collection of team quantities. Submit quantities to production and archive confirmations.
- Manage and update Order Planning files for team use to reflect current product calendar. Coordinate between account managers, logistics, and sales/production to meet special delivery requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager of Operations
What You Will Bring
- 3 -5 years sales support experience, preferably in the game or consumer products industry.
- Proven excellent organization, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task within and across Pokémon divisions, time zones and geographies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with true ability to creatively address challenges, solve operational problems and provide strategic recommendations
- Team player. Collaboration with other teams and departments is key in this role.
- BA or BS or equivalent working experience.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Bias for Action : You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills : You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work : You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel to Europe may be required once a year.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.