Senior Social Media Associate (9-Months Fixed Term Contract)
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|# of Openings:||1|
Summary Of The Role
1. Lead on day-to-day development and execution of social media content for assigned business areas across multiple channels including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
2. Organise and maintain content calendar for assigned business areas, ensuring distribution of assets is coordinated across social platforms and significantly contributing to strategic planning of overall content calendar in association with Social Media Manager.
3. Lead on digital asset development and approval processes with internal stakeholders for assigned business areas, ensuring continuous improvements to content performance and production efficiency.
4. Proactively monitor Pokémon brand conversations through Social Media channels and social listening platforms, actioning and developing business intelligence reporting and direct audience engagement tactics.
5. Track daily posts and content performance for assigned business areas, ensuring performance targets are met, assisting Social Media Manager with reporting and analysis as required.
6. Lead on approval of TPCi external partner content within assigned business areas in accordance with TPCi's Social Media policies. Training external partners and developing, enforcing brand training guidelines as needed.
7. Communicate departmental needs and provide guidance to community moderation team, ensuring vendor maintains TPCi’s guidelines, standards, and escalation policies.
8. Develop and maintain expanded levels of support for TPCi event coverage, attending TPCi events and tournaments as needed, including enhanced content creation and community engagement.
9. Assist the Social Media Manager on special projects and ad hoc requests as required.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results