The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer will work closely with our Business departments, Business Systems Analysts and Functional Analysts to vet, design, implement and monitor automations that will streamline business activities across all pillars of our organization and allow our staff to focus on innovation. They will orchestrate the Center of Excellence that manages the intake, oversight of citizen developers, and service management of automations in production.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate and document business processes and proposed automations then score, recommend or determine if they are a good fit for automation and planned lifecycle.
- Architect, develop, test and implement automations using UiPath.
- Identify and document Risks, Dependencies and Assumptions during Automation Evaluation.
- Track and report on the cumulative ROI of all RPA workflows in development and deployed,
- Establish and Lead the RPA Center of Excellence which includes Infosecurity, Client Services, Business Executives and Citizen Developers
- Champion and Introduce Business Transformation through RPA.
- Facilitate Process Design Document and Solution Design Document reviews.
- Gain an understanding of various application release plans to ensure automations are not impacted by system updates.
- First level support for automations you develop, second tier support for all other automation issues.
- Manage vendor relationship to ensure product is continuously upgraded and new features are embraced.
- Work in an agile/scrum environment using JIRA and JIRA ServiceDesk to manage most work and facilitate Daily Standups, Sprint Planning/Backlog Refinement and Sprint Demonstrations.
- Stay apprised to the latest trends in RPA technology.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in RPA technology
- Demonstrated experience as the sole developer in end-to-end Robotics Process Automations using UiPath.
- Demonstrated experience tracking business benefit.
- Hands on experience in UiPath development using Orchestrator, Studio, Studio X and Automation Hub – UiPath certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with attended and unattended bots
- Programmed automations using OCR technology, email, PDF, Microsoft products, file shares, on premise, hosted and cloud application solutions.
- Experience with UiPath Source code management in BitBucket preferred.
How You Will Be Successful
- Innovative: Encourages diverse thinking to develop fresh ideas that provide solutions to workplace challenges and opportunities.
- Customer Focus: Continuously paying attention to internal and external customer needs and adapting as they evolve to exceed expectations.
- Impact and Influence: Persuades, negotiates and convinces others to gain the support and commitment of others for an idea, agenda or direction.
- Global Perspective: Understands globalization and the interconnective nature of the world. Appreciates and leverages the capabilities, insights and ideas of all individuals; knows how to work effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities and geographies.
- Resourceful: Finds ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible.
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Analytical Thinking: Uses logical reasoning to systematically, analyze, diagnose and resolve issues using data.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services and encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
- Collaborative: Develops, maintains, communicates and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the organization to achieve goals and positive results.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiative, including upgrade and maintenance work that will be performance during company off hours. As this role supports both the Bellevue and London offices, a flexible schedule is required to support both by starting early or ending late depending on business initiatives. Intermittent international travel will eventually be required as well to provide on-site support for specific business initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.