The IT Applications Support Specialist will be our first line of defense fielding helpdesk requests submitted by our employees related to Business Applications. Aside from troubleshooting and onboarding/offboarding users, this role may at times work with the Business Systems Analyst team on testing features and systems that are preparing for production deployments, provide support regression testing and rollouts of updates and upgrades to existing systems, and manage documentation related to and supporting Business Applications.
What You’ll Do
- Manage issues reported through our helpdesk from intake through to resolution.
- Work with managed services support to troubleshoot more complex issues that cannot be resolved with Tier 1 support.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle of new products and features getting ready for production deployment particularly in the phases of testing and hypercare as well as throughout the process to learn the new system/feature.
- Create troubleshooting articles and enhance user guides.
- Onboard/offboard employees to relevant Business Applications.
- Evaluate Service Desk issues and provide recommendations on how to lower ticket creation.
- Provide feedback to Business Systems Analysts and Vendors on improvements to Business Applications that will improve the user experience.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience supporting enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience as the primary helpdesk support to to end users across multiple applications.
- Demonstrated experience with learning agility and ability to pick up new systems, business processes and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business systems to business processes and offer recommendations on improvements to improve the user experience.
- Experience with JIRA ServiceDesk, ERP, SharePoint, SaaS solutions preferred.
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation, low-code platforms a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Resourceful: Finds ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible.
- Creativity: Identifies issues and generates ideas to create something new or different.
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Analytical Thinking: Uses logical reasoning to systematically, analyze, diagnose and resolve issues using data.
- Customer Focus: Continuously paying attention to internal and external customer needs and adapting as they evolve to exceed expectations.
- Communicative: Develops and delivers multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services and encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
- Collaborative: Develops, maintains, communicates and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the organization to achieve goals and positive results.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiative, including upgrade and maintenance work that will be performance during company off hours. As this role supports both the Bellevue and London offices, a flexible schedule is required to support both by starting early or ending late depending on business initiatives. Intermittent international travel will eventually be required as well to provide on-site support for specific business initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.