Summary of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, analytical and innovative supply chain planning professional with a love for collaborating and driving positive change. Our Trading Card Game (TCG) business is growing quickly and needs a robust supply chain planning function in place to support it.
What You Will Do
Supply plan management
- Work proactively with Product Development, Production and Sales teams to develop, document, maintain and communicate the supply chain plan for our TCG business
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure product/component availability (right product in the right place at the right time) and productive utilization of component and finished goods inventories to support production and shipping needs
- Manage and monitor inventory quantities, forecast and identify potential shortages, formulate and execute on mitigation plans
- Leverage your expertise and creativity to solve problems in a scalable way and drive continuous improvement of supply chain planning processes by benchmarking against best practices
- Proactively plan for future component requirements taking into account new product launch timing and product changes
- Work closely with internal partners and production vendors to ensure BOM accuracy especially as product and production details evolve
- Execute on supply chain plans by initiating, monitoring and recording transactions in our ERP system
- Document SOPs for all processes and procedures; cross-train backups
New capability development
- Identify improvement opportunities to planning systems and processes; drive implementation and adoption of new capabilities
- Serve as Business SME and core team member in the project to select and implement an automated planning solution
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Perform analyses and build ‘what-if’ scenario models to support decision making
- Develop new reporting tools to improve plan visibility and accuracy
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Math/Economics or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management with 5+ years prior experience in product supply planning, inventory management, procurement or manufacturing operations
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong process/system background and proven ability to rapidly understand, use and drive improvements in new processes/systems
- Strong critical thinking and ability to drive resolution in ambiguous situations
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office Applications, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in a cross-functional global environment
- Experience using MS Dynamics AX a plus
- APICS certification a plus
How You Will Be Successful
- Effective Enthusiasm: You exhibit persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive mindset.
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work well under pressure and can pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands, maintaining use of best practices.
- Process Focus: You see value in process and appreciate the benefits of change. You focus efforts on continuous improvement and optimizing work processes to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Data Driven: You possess an affinity for rigorous data analysis and present data in a manner that provokes thought and new insights, adding value to your clients.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.