Senior Business Systems Analyst
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Sr. BSA) is responsible for the installation, administration, upgrade/enhancement maintenance (support), and documentation of business applications that support the Pokémon Company International (TPCi) workforce. The Sr. BSA will also have budgetary, strategic, and vendor management responsibilities. The BSA will understand how these applications and systems integrate with each other and the TPCi technology and business landscapes. The Sr. BSA will elicit, refine, and document business processes and help train end users to efficiently and properly use these tools. As a strategic thinker, the Sr. BSA will look for new technologies that can replace or enhance existing applications and understand the sunset path for the applications they own. This includes but is not limited to the following: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Salesforce, Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS), Content Management Systems (CMS), SharePoint and CRM (Customer Relationship Management). The objective of our team is to streamline business processes for the TPCi workforce and ensure the availability and accuracy of the applications that support them.
What You Will Do
- Provide user support for Business Applications, including hands-on associated triage.
- Provide training for new and existing software
- Install, maintain, enhance and upgrade Business Applications
- Analyze, design, configure, develop, and maintain program code and applications to support business processes and functions.
- Process improvement subject matter expert
- Create and maintain company process documentation
- Maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company
- Vendor management: Collaborate, negotiate, delegate and direct.
- Works as a contributing member of the Technology team to help ensure application-related practices are strategically aligned with overall business objectives.
- Develops, maintains and enhances complex business applications and programs
- Performs root cause analyses, fixing bugs where required
- Takes part in evaluations and reviews of programming methods, tools and standards
- Works on elements of large, complex installations.
- Performs all aspects of programming assignments and assists with systems design.
- Performs basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design and storage.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 7-10 years’ work experience in IT in enterprise-wide project/program management, in a Business Systems Analyst capacity.
- Minimum 3 years Production Support/Operations Final Tier escalation experience desired.
- Minimum 5 years documenting business processes desired.
- Minimum 5 year writing technical documents desired.
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SAAS) applications.
- 5+ years of experience with an ERP system, desired.
- 5+ years of experience with a CRM tool like Salesforce, desired.
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint, desired.
- 5+ years vendor management desired.
- 5+ years of experience with a diagramming tool such as Visio or SmartDraw, desired.
- Responsible for project finances greater than $100,000.
- BA/BS desired in a Business and Computer Science field.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion (up to 15%).
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.