|# of Openings:||1|
Summary Of The Role
The Project Coordinator will we responsible for creating schedules, compiling information and launching all Trading Card Game (TCG) projects. Throughout the project life cycle they will facilitate issue resolution across cross functional teams to help drive towards successful project completion.
What You Will Do
* Create and launch project schedules for all TCG products
* Assist in the streamlining processes and implement improvements across both live schedules and templates
* Maintain consistent schedule templates
* Coordinate communication at project launch and ensure tasks, timelines and assignments are accurate across cross functional teams
* Implement schedule changes as requested by cross functional team members
* Update schedule templates with process changes as requested by cross functional team members
* Schedule and facilitate cross functional team meetings to resolve issues
* Partner with Project Management to optimize PM process
* Facilitate creation of and implement new processes as needed
* Establish and maintain strong working relationships across the business units and all levels of the organization
* Build trust with team members and facilitate cross functional team interaction to assist the product development process to successful project completion
What You Will Bring
* 1+ years of project coordination experience and/or equivalent experience with a proven ability to drive results; action oriented and problem solve
* General understanding of brand identity, product design and print development process (preferred)
* Experience with project management software such as MS Project or Workfront (preferred)
* Passion for and knowledge of entire gaming industry
* Experience in entertainment/gaming, Trading Card Games (TCG) experience (preferred)
* Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent working experience
How You Will Be Successful
* Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
* Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
* Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd parties. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
* Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
* Excellence: You strive to achieve a high standard of quality.
* Interpersonal skills: You aim to build effective relationships across our organization. You are mindful of diverse perspectives, and you engage with colleagues in a professional manner.
* Organized: You are highly organized and have acute attention to detail. You can see the “big picture” of how all the on-going projects fit together and know when and where schedules can be altered to accommodate changes.
* Time Management: You can handle multiple projects with varying and changing timelines. Projects are completed on time and you ask for help as needed
* Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
* Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results