The Digital Designer at TPCi will blend creativity with technical skills to produce high quality static and animated digital graphics for display on The Pokémon Company International’s digital marketing channels. This role is responsible for producing original content as well as incorporating established internal assets.
What You Will Do
- Produce high quality static and animated digital content for various teams within the Online Marketing division (e.g., Website graphics, social media graphics, in-app graphics, email campaigns and email templates)
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Provide design guidance and critical feedback to internal and external partners through all design phases
- Create templates and mock-ups to review with management
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
What You Will Bring
- 4-5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house digital marketing team for a product-driven business
- Ability to present concepts and lead internal teams to the best solution
- Experience taking a rough idea and producing a final composition that illustrates an engaging visual experience
- Strong layout skills
- User Interface or User Experience a plus
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite applications
How You Will Be Successful
- Communications: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
- Creativity & Vision: You inject originality into your daily work research, knowledge and networking. You think outside the box and are willing to take a risk to find the best solutions.
- Work Excellence: You set high quality standards and strive for continuous improvement and quality assurance with all deliverables.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work well under pressure and can pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands, maintaining use of best practices.
- Collaborative & Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization.
- Growth mindset: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.