The Landscape Construction Project Manager oversees the installation of construction projects on a daily basis while interfacing with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. The Landscape Construction Project Manager must also interface with the company Production Manager, Sales, and Administrative personnel. This is a hands-on position that oversees two to three installation projects. The Landscape Construction Project Manager must ensure high quality and efficient completion of elite and technical residential design/build landscape projects. Office time includes weekly crew scheduling, subcontractor coordination, and supply orders.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of five years of experience in landscape, hardscape, and irrigation construction.
- Proven landscape design/build industry experience
- Ability to run projects from job layout to completion meeting industry time standards.
- Able to supervise up to three projects simultaneously.
- Experience with job P&Ls, project implementation, planning, and wrap-up.
- Able to effectively supervise, advise, and train field crew members.
- Collaboration and communication with sales representatives, designers, subcontractors, and clients.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and must be insurable on the company’s insurance policy.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape, Construction or Similar Field or similar past experience. Extensive landscape project management without a college degree is certainly considered.
- High energy individual
- Organized in all areas (personal office space, field operations, job site)
- Leads by example
- Presents himself or herself in a professional manner
- Initiates action when needed
- Requires minimal supervision
- Our over 50 years of excellence gives you job security
- National reputation for excellence in the industry, dozens of team awards won
- Promotes ambitious, team-focused landscape experts quickly
- Focuses on continuing education of all employees for the betterment of individuals, team and thus quality of work
Here’s some of what’s great about The Pattie Group:
- Forty-five hours of required education every year (industry and non-industry related) – The Pattie Group is always learning.
- The availability of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company picnics, parties, meetings, staff baseball games, cookouts – The Pattie Group likes to have fun.
- A yearly awards banquet to celebrate the year’s accomplishments.
- Employee reward system.
- Discounted Cleveland sporting tickets.