OPC seeking a customer service driven Pilot to join our team out of Peachtree DeKalb Airport! This role works as part of a team in piloting the company aircraft for domestic flights providing a safe flight for OPC passengers during their scheduled flight days. We invite service oriented pilots to apply for this position.
*Please note average annual flight time is roughly 150-200 hours.*
- Functionally responsible to the Pilot-in-Command on all flights.
- Performs all duties and any specific duties assigned.
- Maintains a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greets the passengers and assists with passenger seating and luggage storage.
- Conducts passenger briefings.
- Assists with emergency evacuations.
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Crew Flight Manual and Flight Deck Handbook.
- Maintains a current medical certificate as required by the Company and notifies the Chief Pilot if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair their ability to perform the flight.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- All candidates must meet ATP minimums (written complete and qualify to take the checkride).
**QUALITY OF FLIGHT TIME MATTERS! Special consideration is always given for military experience, PIC time, turbine, experience in one of our airframes, etc.** Competitive candidates will possess the following:
- 1,500 hours total time (2,500 Desired.)
- 500 hours Pilot In Command time.
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time.
- 500 hours Turbine time.
- 500 hours Instrument time.
- Current 1st Class Medical.
- Valid Passport.
- Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the US and to all cities/countries where Flexjet serves.
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, Part 91 Subpart K, and Part 91.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO,& other international flight operations regulations.
- Strong organizational skills& advanced multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level.
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based applications.
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Present a well-groomed appearance.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.