Provides administrative support to 11 people in OPC Treasury and OPC Finance with primary support provided to the Vice President, Treasurer, Director, Capital Markets and Investor Relations, Manager, Government Loans and Debt Compliance and Risk Manager. Works closely with GSOC Accounts Payable, OPC Controller Group and Tax departments in processing A/P checks and generating deposit reports. Responsible for assisting Risk Manager in filing incident/accident insurance claims for the FOC and follow-through, communicating with various FOC departments and external organizations to collect information and coordinate estimates, repairs and payments. Assist with review and release of wire transfer requests. Independently plan and coordinate meetings and assist in coordinating the day-to-day operations of the treasury department. Handle confidential information with discretion and operate with latitude for independent judgment and initiative. Ensures accuracy and completeness of correspondence and other written materials.
- Provide administrative support for the Vice President, Treasurer, several directors, managers and staff including but not limited to assisting with correspondence and mailings, processing payment requests for various departmental expenses and Visa vouchers, preparing employee expense reimbursement requests, planning and coordinating periodic meetings and special events.
- File all FOC incident/accident insurance claims and track status. Coordinate with various FOC departments, adjustors and external parties to process claims, repairs, and payments.
- Verify and process all accounts payable checks generated by the company ensuring proper authorization and approvals.
- Assist with the review and release of company wire transfer requests.
- Receive and deposit all company receipts and generate monthly report of receipts.
- Assist in the printing and assembly of periodic rating agency and bank meeting presentations.
- Assists with filing of loan documentation and correspondence. Analyzes office procedures and processes. Develops and implements plans to improve overall office efficiency.
Education: Associate Business Degree, Secretarial Degree or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) Rating
Experience: Six years secretarial and administrative experience; general knowledge of management
Equivalent Experience: High School with ten years secretarial and administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent word processing skills, ability to create mail merges, proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Proficiency in SharePoint is desired. Strong verbal, written and customer service skills; excellent time management and organization skills; ability to handle confidential information with discretion; good analytical skills.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.