Operates a company vehicle to pick up used oil, water, and antifreeze from various customers while operating at D.O.T. requirements. Oversees the appearance, operation, and maintenance of the vehicle. Provides information and sales of other company services and products.
- Operates a company vehicle (100 miles plus – daily) collecting used oil
- Perform daily inspections of interior and exterior of Company Vehicle
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly log sheets (company & DOT)
- Complete service receipts for all customers on a daily basis
- Operates a Halogen Detector to determine if the oil or antifreeze indicates contamination.
- Collect oil (less than 5% water content) water, and antifreeze from various accounts on a daily basis
- Monitor inventory on truck by taking stick readings.
- Provide sales leads for other services offered by the company to the Recovery Department each week
- Communicate with the Recovery Services Department to resolve customer service & routing discrepancies
- Collect product as scheduled on a daily basis
- Communicate with the Customer Service Department on a daily basis (A.M., P.M. and when leaving a major geographical region)
- Provide fuel receipts on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Skills, Experience, and/or Education Required:
- High school degree or GED Preferred
- Two years of CDL route driving experience or military driving experience
- Valid Class A or B CDL license
- Excellent Driving Record
- Hazardous Endorsements
- Tanker Endorsements
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Heavy lifting is required
- Ability to read maps, follow directions, and work independently