Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired everyday.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
The Ecommerce team is looking for an Onboarding Coordinator, Digital Product Presentation who will be responsible for ensuring the online product catalogue is presented to our customers with all critical information necessary to make a purchase online. They will work closely with the Category Managers and Shop Management to ensure service level agreements are met.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Gather necessary product information and online guidelines from vendors and follow up on missing data and correct any errors in a timely manner
- Coordinate collection of all digital assets with vendors, including communicating expected delivery times and uploading digital assets onto the commerce platform
- Ensure the product catalogue is up to date and properly reflected on all digital channels
- Update and maintain manual and automated information in all related product databases
- Ensure all data reflected in the onboarding tracker is aligned with products live in production onsite
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with SAP/Hybris platforms an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and Power Point
- Basic knowledge of specific product categories
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who is able to act as both a leader and an individual contributor as required
- Confident and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional time management and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives through the optimization and measurement of customer experience initiatives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
- Living of Holt Renfrew’s values; it’s not just what you do, it’s also how you do it
Holt Renfrew is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation, please let us know so we can ensure you have an accessible candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. All requests are confidential and used only to meet candidate needs.