The primary role of the Coordinator, Administrative is to support the delivery of extraordinary customer experiences. As a partner to the business team, this role executes operational, administrative, customer service, and technical tasks.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Create weekly work schedules in timekeeping system; perform schedule maintenance.
- Assist with customer and employee communication.
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, and training sessions.
- Process compensation paperwork related to contests, adjustments, and incentives.
- Distribute sales reports and perform selling and performance analysis.
- Coordinate customer special orders and merchandise repairs.
- Assist with training of new employees on processes and procedures.
- Executive customer transfers and merchandising RTVs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:that inclues, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Priority setting and time management skills
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Be extraordinary
- Drive performance
- Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
- Individual Objective