Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development
The Sales Manager (Mens) leads a team of sellers that drive the customer experience and achieve all sales targets while providing an engaging employment experience.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Achieve sales targets for the area of responsibility
- Achieve customer service targets and resolve difficult customer issues
- Recruit, select, hire and on-board the best talent
- Lead, motivate, and retain a team of high-performing employees
- Work in collaboration with other store managers to deliver seamless sales/service to customers
- Communicate standards, parameters and performance goals to employees and provide coaching to behaviours that help achieve success
- Model leadership behaviours that promote a culture of open communication, employee development and trust
- Maintain all Health & Safety practices to code
- Oversee Designated Sales Associate / Designated Sales Consultant (DSA/DSC) program within the areas assigned; partner with vendor on PKs, goals, etc.
- Recognize and reward extraordinary performance; give feedback and develop performance improvement plans for underperforming employees
- Lead team to develop, maintain and grow an active store client base
- Implement customer relationship and Loyalty management programming
- Serve as manager-in-charge (MIC) of the store as required
- Maintain high standards of merchandise presentation at all times
- Regularly evaluate inventory performance and develop strategies for improvement
- Participate in and influence the development of store seasonal plans
- Identify opportunities to drive business
- Manage payroll expense while offering appropriate levels of coverage at all times to meet business needs
- Maintain day-to-day operational awareness of leased businesses within area to ensure seamless customer service
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 + years supervisory experience with accountability for driving sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Early adopter / change initiator
- Retail selling experience in a luxury environment preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
Holt Renfrew is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation, please let us know so we can ensure you have an accessible candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. All requests are confidential and used only to meet candidate needs.