To enhance the customer experience, to increase sales and profits and to champion Holt Renfrew as the employer of choice; the Tailor fits, pins, marks and alters garments to client specifications.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Measure clients to determine scope of work.
- Pin / mark garments as appropriate to type of fabric and to ensure correct fit.
- Complete work as pinned / marked and to the highest technical standard.
- Deliver complete garments on or before the date promised.
- Inform client of appropriate alteration charges as per current price list.
- Confirm and communicate promise date for completed alteration.
- Partner professionally with Sales Associates to create client satisfaction.
- Provide expert guidance on cut and fit.
- Complete designated sections of alterations tag.
- Follow Holt Renfrew price list.
- Inform department manager of supply requirements or equipment repair needs.
- Assist in maintaining department in a clean and orderly fashion.
The ideal candidate: includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Tailoring / seamstress technical training or its equivalent
- 2 years experience in similar capacity
- Previous experience in altering luxury fabrications
- Communicates comfortably and clearly in English and/or French
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Be extraordinary
- Drive performance
- Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
- Store Sales to Plan
- Department Audit Score