Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
The Specialist, Designated Beauty Advisor develops deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. The Specialist (DBA) is also responsible for the achievement of the sales target of their assigned brand.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers
- Exceed all sales and service personal goals and targets
- Exceed all sales and service brand goals and targets
- Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients
- Share expert level of product knowledge with entire store selling team
- Maintain solid relationships with buyer, vendor, and selling manager
- Drive brand sales by identifying key marketing opportunities, event execution, assortment recommendations, etc.; communicate suggestions to store management on a routine basis
- Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars
- Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks
- Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
- Perform other duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate:
- High school diploma
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets
- Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Minimum of two or more years’ experience in a commission-based sales environment
- Prior retail sales experience as a product specialist in a luxury environment preferred
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self-confident, and self-motivated
- Fully bilingual in French and English
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients