Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired everyday.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
This position leads the Network, Infrastructure & Security team. This includes Data Centers operations, Store IT infrastructure including WiFi, SSC infrastructure, Network design and connectivity, Disaster Recovery, Firewall/Server Mgt., Cybersecurity, Secure server transmission of data, Patching and update management , physical asset management, Network security including email, Help Desk and Desktop Support.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Lead all aspects of the Network, Infrastructure and Security team on behalf of the organization
- Manage strategy for DevOps and InfoSec delivery
- Own and coordinate the Disaster Recovery plan for all Infrastructure
- Develop risk assessment plan and manage the appropriate mitigation plan
- Enforce security governance by administering security technologies (Desk side Anti-Virus Patching). Ensure compliance monitoring and reporting are in place, including processes for management of operational risk, security including PCI Data Security Standards compliance
- Work closely with the Manager, IT Contracts to manage all service contracts on an operational level. This includes asset/license tracking, contract renewal management, and related budget administration
- Develop and monitor Infrastructure Services based project budget, identifying and managing any variances
- Provide oversight and coaching to the Help Desk team to provide customer-focused support for Holt Renfrew’s store and business community.
- Monitor response times, problem logs, and incident trends reported, make recommendations to avoid re-occurrence and take appropriate action
- Provide oversight to resolve incidents to restore service as quickly as possible. Escalate the incidents as necessary per established escalation policies and SLA’s
- Work closely with systems owners and key stakeholders to coordinate all projects that have Infrastructure services impacts
- Work closely with the other key IT Leadership team members and provide Infrastructure support as required
- Provide coaching and oversight to both external and internal teams to support both store-based infrastructure and systems as well as desktop support capabilities
- Oversee the preparation of the systems design in consultation with security group, and related support vendors
- Ensure documentation is available for each system and provided as a handover to the Help Desk team with each project.
- Lead, motivate, and retain a team of high performing employees that is capable of delivering results
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- Possess deep technical understanding of Store infrastructure including, but not limited to Cabling, POS, Virtual Server, UPS, Cisco Routers and Switch, Network Security, Fort iGATE Firewall, telecommunication, WIFI, and RFID
- Possess deep technical understanding of Cloud Strategy and DevOps Strategy implementations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing medium to large initiatives of high degree of complexity and across multiple cross functional groups
- Minimum of 3 years working with Cybersecurity technologies for Forensic analysis, Threat hunting and Vunerability identification
- Strong understanding and knowledge of store based systems and operations
- Fully conversant with the principles of project management and experienced with related tools to support project management processes
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with the ability to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who is able to act as both a leader and an individual contributor as required
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Passionate about fashion and luxury retailing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
Holt Renfrew is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation, please let us know so we can ensure you have an accessible candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. All requests are confidential and used only to meet candidate needs.