At Holt Renfrew our mission is to present exceptional experiences together with the finest luxury products for life’s every day and extraordinary moments. Every Holt Renfrew employee enables this mission and defines the luxury lifestyle shopping experience through building lasting relationships with our people, customers and partners. The Coordinator, Personal Shopping is responsible for coordinating the development, implementation and ongoing administration of various initiatives and tasks, with the end goal of providing efficiency in the department, and extraordinary service that will differentiate the Holt Renfrew luxury experience. The Coordinator, Personal Shopping is a critical client facing role as he/she represents the company to Holt Renfrew’s high valued clients ensuring consistent extraordinary service delivery.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Support the Personal Shoppers and their assistants to ensure the seamless delivery of a consistent service experience.
- Welcome and acknowledge all clients at the Personal Shopping Suite’s front desk and address their service needs.
- Communicate with clients in a professional and courteous manner with appropriate etiquette at all times.
- Check Personal Shoppers’ voicemail and respond to client messages with helpful information
- Correspond with clients to arrange appointments with Personal Shoppers according to the customer needs
- Communicate PK, contests and store information to Personal Shoppers and assistants
- Enter client information into Personal Shopping profile
- Daily manual audits of Hold & COG’s
- Partner effectively with Exclusive Services to ensure each initiative is executed flawlessly
- Communicate and follow-up with the buying office for special orders inquiries &flags
- Follow-up on processing & outstanding “ on loan” merchandise
- Maintain the department calendar and manage bookings for personal shopping suites
- Ensure Personal Shoppers receive their appointment schedule for the day
- Coordinate room bookings with Personal Shoppers
- Process and submit Personal Shoppers’ clothing packages, invoices, and CRM purchases
- Create and update Personal Shopper Assistant schedules
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Personal Shoppers and Sales Managers
- Effectively support cross-functional teams to support in-store Sales initiatives, to meet store needs and overall strategic goals.
- Recommend improvements for existing service processes, communications, and productivity results.
- Embody a “customer comes first” spirit, focused on delivering an extraordinary customer experience to stores and business partners
The ideal candidate:
- College or university degree
- 1 - 2 years of post-secondary work experience in related field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
- Leadership behaviours - all employees at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Inspire with Service
- Lead with Passion
- Own it with Pride
- Earn lasting Relationships