Coordinator, Talent (Corporate Office)
The Talent Coordinator is a newly created role that supports Holt Renfrew’s commitment to developing our internal talent. This role will support the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning & Development functions and be a key member of the HR operations team.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Support and coordinate all Talent Management activities throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of facilitators and participants for Talent Management events.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to support Talent Management programs and initiatives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and vendor partner to support and maintain the content on Holt Renfrew’s company intranet.
Learning & Development
- Plan, schedule and support the development and execution of comprehensive learning & development programs and learning sustainment initiatives.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of facilitators and participants for learning and development events.
- Maintain learning management system and content including policies, and processes.
- Manage the learning and development inquiries email inbox and act as the first point of contact for user support.
- Execute communication materials to the business to effectively promote programs, courses and other development opportunities.
- Ensure all open roles are posted on the appropriate websites/intranet/job boards, manage posting workflow process and ensure our applicant tracking system is up to date.
- Manage postings for Leased partners.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements for recruitment metrics, references, background checks, assessments and offer packages.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and interviewers, including group interviews.
- Manage a variety of weekly/monthly talent acquisition reports/recaps such as vacancy, search update, search reviews, budgets, workforce plans, internal talent list and metrics.
- Pro-actively source, pre-screen and short-list candidates as requested by Recruiter(s).
- Liaise with Universities/Colleges for career fairs.
- Partner with business partners in stores to coordinate and organize seasonal hiring.
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant business experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with the ability to get things done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who ability to act as both a leader and an individual contributor as required.
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain detailed project plans; demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and managing activities to meet multiple competing deadlines.
- Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Holt Renfrew is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees -- their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity and require accommodation, please let us know so we can ensure you have an accessible candidate experience throughout the recruitment process. All requests are confidential and used only to meet candidate needs.