Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
The Personal Shopping Manager leads a team of elite sellers who deliver the most extraordinary level sales and service while upholding the values of Holt Renfrew. The Personal Shopping Manager role is responsible for ensuring the Personal Shopping team achieves the highest level of customer service, delivers an extraordinary experience for all clients, while ensuring company targets are met.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Achieve sales targets for Personal Shopping Department
- Achieve the highest level of customer service, setting the bar for all other departments
- Recruit, select, hire and on-board the most elite talent, setting the bar for all other employees
- Develop highly effective teams by coaching and supporting employees to improve through effective performance management and the celebration of achievements
- Equip and encourage employees to drive their own development, measure their success and continually strive to improve themselves and advance the business as whole
- Manage the cultivation of a loyal client base by acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients
- Work to enhance client relationships with our personal shopping team to drive lifetime loyalty and spend
- Work in collaboration with other managers/departments to deliver seamless sales/service to customers
- Communicate standards, parameters and performance goals to employees and provide coaching to behaviours that help achieve success
- Model leadership behaviours that promote a culture of open communication, employee development and trust
- Communicate regularly with buying office and personal shopping corporate teams to ensure customer needs are understood and the service experience remains relevant
- Collaborate with Marketing to support store events and create opportunities within the community
- Ensure all private shopping suites and areas maintain to high visual standards with curated product that transitions regularly.
- Recognize and reward extraordinary performance; give feedback and develop performance improvement plans for underperforming employees
- Identify opportunities to drive business and action
- Manage payroll expense while offering appropriate levels of coverage at all times to meet business needs
- Manage operational standards in inventory control, customer own goods and customer holds
- Maintain day-to-day operational awareness of both own bought and leased businesses to ensure seamless customer service
The ideal candidate:
- 5-7 + years manager experience with accountability for driving sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Early adopter / change initiator
- Retail selling experience in a luxury environment preferred
- Fully bilingual in French and in English