To enhance the customer experience, to increase sales and profits and to champion Holt Renfrew as the employer of choice; the Assistant, Personal Shopping provides partnership and administrative support to the Personal Shopper.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Schedule all appointments and maintain calendar of Personal Shopper
- Review and handle all correspondence including drafting of and producing official client invitations.
- Speak on behalf of Personal Shopper via telephone or email while maintaining superior customer service and ensuring follow-up in a professional and timely manner
- Administer Personal Shopper client information, track and interpret data to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and coordinate material for all client appointments, including creation
- Other duties as assigned including errands as deemed necessary to maximize efficiency of Personal Shopper’s schedule/work.
- Maintain all merchandise standards.
- Remove product from selling floor to suites, while ensuring merchandise is stocked and flow is consistent
- Ensure the suites meet all Store Readiness requirements including overall maintenance and housekeeping.
- Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention.
The ideal candidate: includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Be extraordinary
- Drive performance
- Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
- Store Sales to Plan
- Department Audit Score