B V L G A R I is looking for a Client Advisor for our Vancouver Holt Renfrew Boutique. The Client Advisor is responsible for acting as a Brand Ambassador and delivering an exciting, and memorable experience for our customers. Creating, stimulating and maximizing sales opportunities, in order to achieve store sales and profit targets as well as provide excellent service to clients.
Essential Duties :
- Welcome all clients/prospects entering the store for whatever reason (browsing, purchase, after-sales) providing an extraordinary service and always having the client leave with a great impression
- Contribute to the store and service KPIs achievement through a proactive and consistent commitment to achieve the sales budget, on a monthly and annual basis
- Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver a UNIQUE shopping experience
- Convey the warm Italian hospitality mindset through each step of the interaction with client
- Listen in an empathetic manner to understand and adjust to clients’ needs, providing customized advice
- Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to Bulgari
- Perform all CRM one to one activities as per Store Manager indications, including CRM AFSS
- Communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
- Assist and provide exceptional service to clients with any After Sales need (exchanges, returns, repairs)
- Manage morning set-ups for the store and ensure perfect execution of Visual Merchandising guidelines. Manage breakdown after store close.
- At least 3 years work experience in luxury retail environment or working with luxury products
- Proactive selling and negotiation skills
- A second language skill would be a plus
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting and personal accountability
- Must work retail hours – Weekdays and Weekends, Evenings & Holidays
- Ability to lift a certain amount of weight – up to 25 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, Sales Force, SAP)
- Exceptional Team Player
Please send applications to Kim Pham: firstname.lastname@example.org