At Holt Renfrew our mission is to present exceptional experiences together with the finest luxury products for life’s every day and extraordinary moments. Every Holt Renfrew employee enables this mission and defines the luxury lifestyle shopping experience through building lasting relationships with our people, customers and partners.
Reporting to the Director of Photography and Video Content, the Stylist (12 Month Contract) will be responsible for preparing and styling products on set for photography to showcase current trends, while ensuring alignment with our brand. You will work closely with your Holt Renfrew partners to develop and maintain a branded aesthetic while ensuring productivity. You will guide and mentor assistant stylists and ensure they have support and feedback to achieve their goals. The Stylist will help build brand loyalty by translating our creative vision into images that will inspire our customers to find the truest expression of themselves.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Style and prep a wide-range of commodities for Still Life/Off Figure photography, including but not limited to: footwear, accessories such as hand bags, jewelry and beauty products.
- Source, acquire, style and prep sets and props for photo shoots. Collaborate with the Photo Studio team and the Art Department to facilitate the creation of on-camera sets and propping for a wide variety of photo shoots.
- Create and present: set, propping and styling decks when required, providing multiple options for the creative and art teams to discuss and make selections
- Create, contribute to and strictly adhere to budgets for your area of work.
- Secure product from Holt Renfrew stores across the country, own and ensure the safety and integrity of product while it is with the Photo Studio team.
- Ensure merchandise is securely packed and returned. Respect and handle merchandise with the utmost care
- Keep a superb eye on style, trends, emerging brands, and visual composition
- Maintaining familiarity with Holt Renfrew brands including newly on boarded products
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Fashion Office teams to understand priorities and product newness
- Contribute ideas, both creative and practical. Help drive efficiency and process improvements
- Adapt schedule to production changes and integrate workflow/technological upgrades into current processes
The ideal candidate:
- A background of fashion product styling for photography sets, with a minimum 5 years of experience
- Specific experience in styling for Off Figure/Still Life, including a portfolio with samples of your work
- Experience with set design and propping
- Flexible and willing to help where help is needed
- Experience on a MAC based platform
- Experience with the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a passion for fashion
- Brand awareness or a keen passion for Fashion
- Thorough knowledge of fashion trend and brands
- Able to problem solve and work independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience with on-set standards and demands
The measures of success:
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
- Demonstrates the Holt Renfrew Brand Spirit through