The Concierge provides superb customer service to all Holt Renfrew clients within an environment that meets the highest standards.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide a consistently excellent level of customer service to all clients by acting as their ambassador.
- Maintain expert knowledge of store and where product is located.
- Resolve standard customer service issues within policy.
- Manage all incoming inquiries and requests whether in person (information kiosk), via phone or via email.
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries and/or complaints within 24 hours.
- Process gift cards for all internal and external clients.
- Support client services department as required.
- Provide support to sales floor by being POS super users.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships within concierge community in order to provide our clients with the ultimate service experience.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with concierge vendors (florists, ticket brokers, car rentals, restaurants, etc.).
- Maintain expert knowledge of "The Best" of local community and city.
- Attend concierge events and information sessions.
- Assist with and participate in all store events – creation of lists, collecting of tickets, RSVPs, etc.
- Ensure text on plasma screens is up-to-date and relevant.
- Respond to all event related inquiries in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate:
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Good working knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
- Be extraordinary
- Drive performance
- Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
- Monthly One-on-one
- Random audits
- Regular update training
- New services being offered
- Event walk throughs
- Random checks