Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
Coordinator, Content Strategy
The Coordinator, Content Strategy will support the Manager, Content Strategy in developing and executing content strategies in partnership with the merchant, marketing, and larger content strategy teams, ensuring complete integration across all channels and delivery consistent with the business’s overall goals.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- In conjunction with the Manager, Content Strategy, oversee the overall content strategy, ensuring it aligns to the key campaign themes and business priorities and delivers on key performance indicators, including online and in store revenue, traffic and engagement
- Leverage the merchant priorities to develop comprehensive site content and editorial calendars in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Ensure content calendars are integrated across channels and meet the overall marketing and business objectives
- Generate and champion content that is innovative, digitally-focused and industry leading, using competitive analysis and participating in team brainstorming sessions
- Oversee the marketing briefs, workback and approvals of site and editorial programs, gathering key information and feedback and delivering it in a succinct and meaningful way
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure all content programs are executed on time and adhere to the overall goals of the program
- Complete weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on content performance, as well as campaign post-mortems, providing recommendations and actionable insights
- Support in the preparation of campaign marketing presentations to relay key content themes and initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Highly organized and process-oriented, with a keen eye for detail
- Digitally-minded, with a pulse on industry trends
- Data-driven and motivated
- Demonstrated influencing skills with the ability to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player who can partner with multiple cross-functional teams
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal)
- Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Passionate about fashion and luxury retailing
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal teams