Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
Senior Systems Analyst - Business Intelligence
The System Analyst for Business Intelligence will bring their knowledge and expertise to bear by supporting the overall Enterprise Reporting capability at Holt Renfrew. They will work closely with the Enterprise Reporting team to develop and continuously improve the reporting capabilities across the business, which includes developing and supporting Microstrategy data cubes and Dossiers for the business.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to the designated business areas within Holt Renfrew
- Work with the enterprise reporting team to define, develop and maintain a knowledge base, including standardization and upkeep of data cubes and dossiers plus other deliverables as required
- Work closely with the Data Architect to help drive the development of a data centric organization
- Optimize and maintain Data Warehouse and MicroStrategy environments (including upgrades)
- Provide insights and strategies to the organization to enhance usage of MicroStrategy and adoption of new functionalities.
- Implement new technologies and business processes across Holt Renfrew that will ultimately improve delivery to our internal teams
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical related field (Sciences, Information Systems, Technology, Engineering) or Business Administration.
- Expert understanding and enterprise scale experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) implementations and Data Warehouse solutions.
- 5+ years of experience developing business intelligence solutions; data cubes, dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy 10 or later.
- Must be well versed with Object Migration, User Management, Security Groups, roles, ACLs, Security Filters.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later and building ETL solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Must be well versed with static and dynamic subscriptions using NarrowCast.
- Team oriented – objective driven
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and positively influence the IT organization, executives, management, employees, suppliers and all internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a team environment with clear deliverables and deadlines
- Strong demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients