Corporate Security Manager
|Burlington, MA (Headquarters)
|# of Openings:
GEMINI INDUSTRIES INC. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
· The best and brightest personnel
· Work at a high operations tempo
· Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
· An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Corporate Security Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Clearance: Top Secret
Education: BA/BS degree preferred
The Corporate Security Manager is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
· Superior rating from the DCSA Security Inspection at the Corporate level
· Commendable rating from the DCSA Security Inspection for Gemini facilities
The Corporate Security Manager will lead security services for the corporate office in Burlington, MA. This individual will oversee the performance of security-related tasks performed by operations and project management staff ensuring quality control and may serve as security manager/security point-of-contact for multiple contracts. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and builds relationships within the corporation and externally with Government customers and industry partners. The Corporate Security Manager may advance to a Director-level position within Security or Operations through Gemini’s planned growth in the years ahead.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for all aspects of the Security Program and ensure compliance with Operational, Information and Personnel Security requirements.
· Work closely with managers to ensure clearance requirements and contingencies are met.
· Receive, store, and send classified material.
· Manage incoming and outgoing visitor control processes.
· Develop initial/refresher Security Briefings as well as other Security Education, Training and Awareness
· Conduct periodic self-inspections and audits.
· Issue, track, and maintain Prime and Sub DD254s.Maintain, update, and implement the company’s Standard Practice Procedures (SPP)
· Serve as the company point-of-contact with the DCSA.
· Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and emergency response plans, and ensure they are communicated and followed throughout the organization. Maintain awareness of changes to security regulations and other security issues
· Coordinate personnel security clearance requirements with the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), and various government entities in support of SCI nominations to government customers and agencies
The candidate must have the following qualifications
· Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a security professional supporting Department of Defense programs.
· Direct experience as Facility Security Officer (FSO) and have completed DCSA FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Certification and Insider Threat Program Management
· Knowledge of the 32 CFR Part 117 NISPOM
· Experience with the Defense Information System for Security (DISS), National Industrial Security System (NISS), eAPP; (NBIS) National Background Investigation Services
· Active Top-Secret clearance with ability to obtain and maintain SCI Eligibility
The following qualifications are desired:
· Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
· Experience with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
· Experience supporting other areas of business operations (e.g., human resources, contract administration)
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision; present decisive, and risk-managed security recommendations, based on limited and/or conflicting information.
· Self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Travel: Periodic travel to Gemini offices.
· Highly motivated self-starters
· Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
· Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
· Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
· Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes
Gemini Industries Inc.
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60- 741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results