Intelligence Program Analyst
|# of Openings:||1|
Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
· The best and brightest personnel
· Work at a high operations tempo
· Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
· An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Intelligence Program Analyst
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: BA/BS degree
The successful candidate is expected to accomplish the following outcomes in the first year on the position:
· Outcome 1. Conduct project-level planning and implement actions to support the modernization and integration of Combatant Command Intelligence IT capabilities supporting the Warfighter.
· Outcome 2. Assess and evaluate Military Intelligence IT Programs to validate effectiveness in supporting the Combatant Commands and the IC.
· Outcome 3. Review and interpret policy and strategic guidance from OUSD (I&S) and other governmental stakeholders for CCI program equities.
The Intelligence Program Analyst supports the Combatant Command Intelligence (CCI) Enterprise Management Support Office (EMSO) within the Secretary of the Air Force - Concepts, Development, and Management (SAF/CDM) office. CCI EMSO assists the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security OUSD(I&S) in modernizing, aligning, and integrating enterprise CCI capabilities as part of the Defense Intelligence Enterprise. EMSO focuses on information technology centric gaps and builds consensus across the community for enterprise solutions, and provides decision support for CCI enterprise management, management of capability area portfolios, and conducts material solution analyses when required.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Plan and conduct technical and nontechnical actions to identify failing legacy Intelligence capabilities, extant and emerging enterprise IT solutions, and leverage the JCIDS/ PPBE processes to modernize the Defense Intelligence Enterprise.
· Analyze and develop long-term plans pertaining to Intelligence strategy, modernization, doctrine, policy, and programming activities.
· Collaborate with OUSD(I&S) and the Combatant Command J2s to create Measures of Performance (MOP), Measures of Effectiveness (MOE), and decision matrices and frameworks. Construct and maintain, as required, logs and databases that allow for tracking and recording of events within strategic efforts and programs for end-of-year analyses and performance report preparation.
· Review and interpret policy and strategic guidance from OUSD(I&S) and other governmental stakeholders for CCI program equities.
· Provide all necessary strategic, integrated, and synchronized resources, editing, and correspondence reviews.
· Plan and coordinate execution of senior-led events, ensuring appropriate protocol is followed.
· Contribute to CCI EMSO mission as a member of a cross-functional team of Data Analysts, Scientists, Engineers, and Enterprise Architects.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 5 years of intelligence experience working within the Department of Defense (DoD), preferably at a Combatant Command.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with DoD or equivalent government agency Evaluation and Assessment Methods, both Qualitative and Quantitative.
· Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
· Experience with briefing senior-level leadership using various Information Visualization Tools.
· Intermediate to advanced data analytics experience and skill set.
· Experience in collaborating with senior DoD clients on a regular basis on transformation projects.
· Proactively leverage, research, analyze, and coordinate requirements.
· Ability to write and produce papers and briefings for a senior-level audience.
The following qualifications are desired:
· Experience in the Intelligence Community (IC)
· Knowledge of national and departmental policy and plans involving IT enterprise management.
· Possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Travel: Minimum travel may be required.
· Highly-motivated self-starters
· Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
· Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
· Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
· Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results