Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Division Program Controller
Location: Burlington, MA / Fairfax, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance, Active Clearance preferred.
Education: BA/BS Degree.
The Division Program Controller supports the Gemini Program Manager (PM) of the Advanced Concepts and Technology (ACT) Division. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with tracking and forecasting labor, travel, and Other Direct Costs (ODC).
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of employee timesheets and expense reports.
- Handle travel requirements in support of the TO.
- Assist with invoicing as requested by the PM, Gemini Controller, and other corporate staff.
- Performs peer reviews and quality checks of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) prior to submission to the customer and performs edits and formatting as required.
- Designs templates, forms, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and other documentation.
- Reviews travel expense reports for accuracy and compliance with allowable and reimbursable costs.
- Liaison between team members and Gemini corporate staff, to include HR, Security, payroll, recruiting, as required.
- Monitors and tracks due dates for all deliverables, makes follow-up contacts with the PM and team members to ensure timely submission of all deliverables.
- Monitors quality control metrics utilized by the Gemini PM, Corporate staff, and team members to monitor quality of services and deliverables, reports results to PM, Task Leads, and Gemini staff as required. Makes recommendations for new and updated quality control metrics as necessary to the PM.
- Communicates with the SAF/CDM customer as required in the absence of the PM, to provide and collect information, schedule meetings, identify issues and engage in issue resolution as directed by the PM.
- Engages with Gemini HR and Controller to complete annual Electronic Contractor Manpower Reporting and ensures report is completed NLT 31 Oct annually.
- Assists the PM with administration of performance appraisals, awards program, and other administrative actions.
- Updates the Gemini APEX site with SAF/CDM information, keeps APEX site up to date with current program status.
- Serves as the “eyes and ears” for the PM to identify trends, issues, concerns, and makes recommendations to the PM as necessary.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience conducting administrative and project control tasks on DoD projects.
- Experienced with contractor manpower reporting.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a diverse team of highly specialized team members.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to work on critical taskings independently or with nominal levels of supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills including taking the initiative to remedy problems without being prompted when problems identified that can be resolved by the employee and are within the employee’s domain of job performance.
Travel: Minimal travel required
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N Westshore Blvd., Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Telephone: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.