Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: CCI IMM Project Officer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: BA/BS degree highly desired.
The United States Air Force (USAF) Concepts, Development, and Management (CDM) Program Office conducts the planning and acquisition of cost-effective, critical capabilities in order to support the war-fighting mission of the combatant commanders.
The Project Officer supports CDM project management requirements for its cyber capabilities portfolio to ensure the timely delivery of intelligence and intel-related content and analysis to support the warfighter and decision maker.
Apply knowledge and experience in technology development, cyber operations, DoD and IC operations, and project management to support the execution of highly technical cyber capability development and integration efforts. Tasks may include:
- Develop and maintain all project documentation.
- Coordinate documentation between functional organizations inside and outside CDM.
- Complete project milestone planning, preparation, and presentation in the form of Integrated Master Schedules.
- Conduct ongoing risk management, issue resolution, and process improvements on projects assigned.
- Provide the planning and execution of a variety of project and technical exchange meetings internal and external to CDM.
- Evaluate and communicate project progress in writing, in briefings, and in discussions with Government Program Managers, other CDM personnel, and leadership.
- Develop and coordinate responses to taskers in response to internal and external project inquiries.
- Anticipate and comprehend technical issues related to cyber capability efforts and work with appropriate team members to resolve.
- Develop or provide inputs to key contracting documents to include: Statements of Objective, Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, Contract Data Requirements Lists, Quality Assurance Plans, etc.
- Support cost estimating efforts.
- Support technology evaluation, assessment, and market research efforts.
- Provide ongoing project execution oversight and leadership to include schedule development and monitoring; technical development prioritization, goal setting, and monitoring; technical execution performance monitoring and assessment; resource monitoring and assessment; technical integration planning, scheduling, and implementation; test planning, scheduling, coordination, implementation and oversight; risk and issue identification and mitigation; and financial execution monitoring.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute regular, ongoing Sprint Reviews and Project Reviews for projects assigned.
- Document detailed notes from all meetings and action items. Post to appropriate knowledge management and issue tracking tools internal to CDM.
- Provide support to capability roadmap development to include new features, functionality, and integration points.
- Support transition efforts to effectively deliver operations-ready capabilities. Transition support shall include coordination of site deliveries and installations, guidance and oversight of developer deliveries, and support transition engagements to include life cycle sustainment planning for transition.
- Collect and analyze cost, schedule, and performance data on designated projects to prepare and provide detailed reports to CDM senior leaders and/or other entities.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience that includes support to the DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) and familiarity with DoD Combatant Commands and Standard staff functions.
- Experience (a) at a CCMD J2 element or CCMD; and (b) with multiple RFI or Collection management systems; or steps of the intelligence process.
- Ability to work on high-visibility and mission-critical taskings independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and familiarity with standard MS Office suite of tools"
Travel: Vicinity travel within the NCR and occasional long-distance travel outside the NCR.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N Westshore Blvd., Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
TEL: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.