Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Human Capital Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Labor Relations, or another relevant academic discipline.
The Human Capital Analyst shall provide Human Capital analytical support services to the Command Human Capital Officer (HCO), Mission Support Directorate, and Office of Naval Research (ONR). The HCO requires analytical support to manage and support efforts and initiatives to develop, implement, evaluate, and continuously improve human capital efforts at ONR. These efforts and initiatives require engagement with ONR’s senior leadership, Mission Support Directorate and subordinate functions, Portfolio Directorate and subordinate Science and Technology (S&T) Codes, naval staff, the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and naval and other military services’ laboratories and warfare centers.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define needs or problems, and conduct analysis of current Human Capital policies, procedures, and processes.
- Provide expertise in the design, development, and installation of total quality systems for ONR organizations, as well as business process reengineering, performance measurement, benchmarking, and complex analysis.
- Evaluate existing practices and develop new strategies that align human resources policies and programs with ONR’s mission, strategic goals, and performance outcomes.
- Design and implement the processes and capabilities for the collection of ONR Human Capital initiatives data then analyze current data and the newly collected data to create summary reports and informational products.
- Assist with the application of appropriate technologies required to implement a diagnostics tool, such as the U. S. government’s Office of Personnel Management’s Human Capital Framework (HCF), designed to determine ONR’s Human Capital relative strengths and weaknesses.
- Collect and analyze data to produce research, reports, studies, and analysis to influence the emergent behaviors of leaders, managers, and employees as they respond to their environment.
- Encourage behaviors that will achieve organizational goals while also enabling constant reinvention to address internal and external environmental changes.
- Use process flow techniques and aid in the review of and updates of selected processes and functions (e.g. pay, training, benefits, recruitment, hiring, etc.).
- Conduct or provide program workforce and workload analyses
- Perform administrative tasks such as prepare briefings, track issues, plan meetings, and collaborate on status reports.
- Assist with coordination and development of Human Capital websites portals, publications, and other multi-media or information technology capabilities.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Over three (3) years of Human Capital analysis and support experience.
- Experience in assisting clients in defining needs or problems, while identifying potential solutions; in developing surveys, conducting interviews, and framing problems for analysis and decision making; and in developing feasibility and cost-benefit studies, lifecycle analyses, briefings and presentations, report writing, and post-implementation evaluations.
- Ability to conduct analysis of current operational policies, procedures, and processes.
- Experience operating in a multi-tasking, diverse, and at times, unknown and future environment, and in building consensus among many stakeholders.
- Experience with both traditional and innovative planning, brainstorming, and analysis techniques.
- Ability to use critical thinking and innovative ideas to challenge conventional wisdom regarding Human Capital strategy and development opportunities.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with Human Capital strategy, Human Resources operations, and both government and business groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
Travel: Some travel may be required
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive Suite 110
Burlington, MA 01803-5276
Telephone: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.