Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Senior Staff Operations Officer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: BA/BS degree
The Senior Staff Operations Officer will provide organizational strategy and operational planning support to the Secretary of the Air Force Concepts, Development, and Management Office (SAF/CDM).
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of requirements, guidance, tracking, administration, quality control and assessment of response.
- Support and maintain the continuous development of knowledge management organization and online communities of practice.
- Create and manage internal communications regarding strategic and tactical changes in mission, team meeting schedules, agenda and due out listings.
- Receive, control, prioritize and manage all tasks which are internal and external to SAF/CDMCE requiring action or coordination submitted via NIPRNET or SIPRNET; closed out 7 tasks.
- Update CDMC Daily Reports (Confluence).
- Process Access Requests via Confluence.
- Provide Human Resources support.
- Prepare Management Directed Reassignment, Overhire, HQE extension, and Telework paperwork and researched answers for candidate questions.
- Created a HR Tracker.
- Process IT account requests and CAC applications.
- Coordinate Director one on one meetings with staff.
- Coordinate candidates for telephonic interviews.
- Update organizational charts, distribution lists, and recall rosters.
- Additional areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: Cross-Functional Management, Data, Reporting, Metrics, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Program, People and Communications and Change Management.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in operations, human resources, and management of organizations.
- Familiarization with the Intelligence Community
- Ability to work on high-visibility and mission critical taskings independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
Travel: Minimal travel required
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd., Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
TEL: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.