Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel,
- Work at a high operations tempo,
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions,
- An attitude that balances I can make it better with As long as we succeed
Position: Facilities Planner
Location: Cleveland, OH
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Architecture, Engineering or related degree
Clearance: Public Trust
- Develop and complete documentation in support of CG facility planning for shore facility acquisition, construction, and/or modifications.
- Prepare documents to include but not limited to: Powerpoint presentations, schematics and preliminary design documents. Documents may include key plans, site plans, floor plans, block diagrams, etc.
- Coordination, management, oversight and assembly of project planning factors and stakeholders’ criteria.
- Coordinate, management, oversight and preparation of Real Property and environmental actions in support of plans.
- Develop and coordinate schematic layouts and elevations, site plans, utility systems components, space utilization studies, and other supporting documents.
- Assemble and present of viable and non-viable alternatives by providing detailed supporting rational in narrative and graphic form resulting in the selection of a recommend course of action.
Site Planning Support:
- Develop space utilization studies, basic facilities requirements utilizing CG guidance, and facility use investigations as decision making tools for personnel and resource allocation.
- Investigate sites to determine feasibility of proposed new construction projects, topography, and site data for additions of renovations, environmental impact, condition assessments of existing structures, and other pertinent data.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in architecture, engineering, and/or planning.
- Experience in architecture, engineering or planning which includes preparation of presentations or design and construction documents, including drawings, tables, schedules, estimates and written reports.
- Proficiency of computer-based programs for project execution including Microsoft Office, GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Proficient in Computer Aided Design (CAD) applications including AUTOCAD.
Travel: Some travel may be required
Desired Characteristics: We seek:
- Highly-motivated self-starters,
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts,
- Individuals who have a let me try attitude and are resilient, who present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward,
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (let me try again),
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, new perspectives, and energy.
Direct inquiries and submit resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 North WestShore Blvd. Suite 909
Tampa, FL 33607
TEL: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.