Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Personnel Security Specialist
Education: BA/BS degree
The Personnel Security Specialist will support the Secretary of the Air Force – Concepts, Development, and Management Office (SAF/CDM) and be responsible for managing Air Force accounts (supporting the information protection, Human Resources, and S ensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) communities), providing training materials, and submitting trouble tickets. This person will interface with Major Command Information Protection (MAJCOM IP) administrators and will represent Air Force equities at related working group meetings hosted by the Department of Defense (DoD) program offices - Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) and Defense Security Service (DSS) to ensure Air Force requirements are included in future enhancements and changes to operating procedures.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with account users and/or MAJCOM representatives from
across the Air Force for account set-up, unlocking, troubleshooting and
submitting trouble tickets to DoD program offices.
- On behalf of the Air Force, attend teleconferences and working groups with
DoD program offices and other DoD entities.
- Vet and consolidate change requests (CRs) from the field, submit CRs
validated by Air Force Special Access Program Central Office ( SAF/AAZ) to DoD program offices and advocate Air Force CRs during meetings.
- Provide training materials and follow-up with new users to ensure baseline
proficiency with systems operation.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience controlling and managing physical and personnel security requirements on DoD classified programs.
- Experience with Defense Information System for Security (DISS), Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT), and National Contract Classification System (NCCS)
- Familiarity with DoD Industrial Security policies and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to read and apply complex security guidance.
- Good customer service skills.
The following qualifications are desired:
- Experience supporting Special Access Programs (SAP).
Travel: Minimal travel may be required
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd. Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.