Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Server/Network Instructor
Location: Tampa, FL
Education: High School Graduate
The Server/Network Instructor will provide Information Technology (IT) training and course development to the Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE) at MacDill AFB, FL. The Instructor will teach the following courses:
- Active Directory.
- Other Microsoft courses may be added as necessary to advance the IT knowledge of the JCSE Joint Communications Academy (JCA).
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Independently research, develop, maintain, and update materials for IT courses.
- Provide complete lesson of instruction material within 10 working days of scheduled class.
- Develop all course material to include new or modified study guides, visual aids, simulations (mockups and models), written tests, proficiency charts, training aids and course outlines.
- Update course materials as changes occur in subject matter special or assigned project.
- Develop and adapt new or revised training or testing materials for course use.
- Recommend or establish appropriate scheduling of assigned courses.
- Independently develop and update lesson plans for courses in advanced technical systems.
- Conduct classroom, laboratory and field instruction for IT courses.
- Actively participate in panel discussions, seminars and conferences.
- Forecast and coordinate operational, logistical and administrative requirements to conduct classroom/field training exercises for students and instructors.
- Monitor and evaluate student progress in IT courses.
- Prepare and administer formal and informal tests or quizzes.
- Observe student classroom/field activities and participation.
- Provide guidance to students and student projects.
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness throughout course of instruction.
- At the end of the course, complete overall analysis of program effectiveness.
The candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- 5 years of experience operating, configuring, administering, and managing Windows operating systems and Exchange services.
- 2+ years of field experience implementing and managing Active Directory.
- 2+ years of filed experience implementing and managing VMWare.
The candidate must have one of the following current certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- CompTIA Security+ (Sec+).
Travel: Less than 10%, within CONUS
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd. Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33634
Telephone: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.