Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Sr. Systems Administrator
Location: Warrenton, Fairfax, VA and Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Education: Master's Degree
- Maintain and administer the Local Area Networks (LANs) and CDM cloud-based networks and software applications on a continual basis.
- Assist the Government IT Office by providing engineering, technical, and management consultant support for CDM requirements.
- Coordinate, oversea, and track USAF IT systems network establishment, procurement, installation, and maintenance at several office locations within the NCR. This includes working with JSP, NCR AF Communications Support Commands, DoD sponsoring organizations, and SAF/CDM IT staff to determine IT requirements for office space / daily operational needs.
- Ensure upgrade/modifications of IT software are stable and backup is maintained.
- Provide IT hardware support:
- Provide technical engineering and programmatic support through requirements definition, design, identifications, implementation, equipment selection recommendations, installation, integration, test, and acceptance.
- Provide hardware/network documentation generated as a result of or used in the performance of this task.
- Perform computer/network hardware troubleshooting; and, when appropriate and economically feasible, perform computer/network hardware repairs.
- Provide technical advice and engineering support across IT systems.
- Interface with the NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, Defense Messaging System, and other networks as required.
- Analyze, implement, and document procedures to protect the systems integrity:
- Implement data ownership/data classification programs.
- Develop disaster recovery plans (Section F.3, Deliverable 38).
- Provide technical advice and guidance on systems engineering.
- Prepare briefings, attend meetings, and assist with responses.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience evaluating system security and information assurance requirements and developing system security and IA documentation.
- Administrative knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows server/desktop environments as well as an understanding of the Interface with the NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, Defense Messaging System, and other networks.
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53
- Excellent MS Office Software (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong organization and writing skills a must.
- Personnel shall be IAT Level II certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
The following qualifications are desired:
- Experience within a military component of the DoD
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Travel: Occasional local travel required.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd., Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Telephone: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.