Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Program Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Education: BA/BS degree.
The Program Analyst supports the Secretary of the Air Force - Concepts, Development, and Management Office (SAF/CDM), Security Management team.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) policy, implementation guidance and oversight.
- Work with various stakeholders (e.g. Major Command Information Protection Offices (MAJCOM IP), Navy, Army, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), etc.) to improve process by which Security Classification Guides (SCG) are
- Develop background papers and presentations to support SCG consolidation
efforts and facilitate senior level communication to achieve "buy-in."
- Provide progress reports/updates to Air Force Special Access Program Central Office (SAF/AAZ) on SCG status of effort(s) to achieve horizontal consistency and reduce redundancies across the Air Force Enterprise.
- Build no-cost database (i.e. SharePoint site) to provide a snapshot of
the types of SCG's available (e.g. Weapons systems) and facilitate location
- Build no cost database (i.e. SharePoint site) to track security
violations. Include data points that will provide Senior Leaders with a
snapshot of trends across the Air Force Enterprise.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of experience with MS SharePoint.
- Data analytic experience.
- Familiarity with DoD Industrial Security policies and procedures.
- Experience supporting CUI
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to read and apply complex security guidance.
- Good customer service skills.
Travel: Some travel to the National Capital Region may be required.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd. Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.