Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: BA/BS Degree
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Provide security input in architecture/design/process documentation and will work with project teams to identify and implement security controls to meet DoD RMF (Risk Management Framework) Compliance Standards (NIST SP 800-53 Rev4)
- Attend meetings, review system documentation, identify security gaps and provide security recommendations to mitigate gaps for systems
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and standards related to information security, privacy and incident response, and monitors compliance to these policies and programs
- Prepare, update and maintain RMF documentation such as, but not limited to, Authorization to Operate (ATO) packages, System Security Plans (SSP), Risk Assessment Reports (RAR), Security Control Traceability Matrixes (SCTM) and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) for all networks and systems.
- Manage POA&Ms and ensure milestones are met
- Administration and Configuration of Microsoft environment including Server, SQL and IIS within a cloud environment
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Experience with applying IAVA patches in a Windows environment
- Understanding of the risk management framework (RMF) processes and ability to document the system capabilities, verify and support the implementation of system controls (physical and logical)
- Experience with assessment testing, RMF, information assurance tools, DoD STIG, and vulnerability assessment
- Understanding of SQL, including performance monitoring, analysis and tuning of relational databases
- MS IIS Server experience
- Experience with NIST 800-53 rev.4
- Meet the Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140.01, “Cyberspace Workforce Management,” and DoD 8570-M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program” requirements
The following qualifications are desired:
- Experience with C2S cloud environments and designing systems to work the cloud.
- Experience with XACTA, which is the tool used to maintain asset security compliance records & status.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- DoD/Air Force cyber engineering concepts and processes
Travel: Vicinity travel within the NCR and occasional long-distance travel outside the NCR .
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquiries and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd., Ste. 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Telephone: ( 813 ) 2 86 - 4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.