Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel,
- Work at a high operations tempo,
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions,
- An attitude that balances I can make it better with As long as we succeed
Location: Oakland, CA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
Clearance: Public Trust
- Provide all investigation and design services to produce biddable design documents.
- Prepare design documents and scopes of work for A/E services, Design/Build services and construction work. This includes preparing drawings, technical specifications, cost estimates and other documents, as required, for complex construction projects on sites with diverse climatic, geographic, and environmental conditions.
- Providing technical advice to contracting officers during negotiations.
- Provide in-house architectural and space planning expert advice and reviews.
- Perform site visits and develop designs for renovation, restoration, and construction of modern or historic Coast Guard facilities for approximately
- In-depth project management expertise to include: Managing multi-discipline, multi-faceted projects related to real property facilities. This includes planning, design, cost estimating, contracting support, and construction management.
- Prepare plans and details, write specifications, and perform technical calculations in support of design objectives and perform space planning and/or designs in compliance with nationally accepted building/seismic/life safety codes in accordance with Cost Guard guidance.
- Evaluate and manage the work of other designers to achieve design objectives.
- Experience in architecture, engineering or planning which includes preparation of presentations or design and construction documents, including drawings, tables, schedules, estimates and written reports.
- Proficient in Computer Aided Design (CAD) applications including AUTOCAD.
- Detailed analytical and problem-solving skills.
Travel: Some travel may be required.
- Highly-motivated self-starters,
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts,
- Individuals who have a let me try attitude and are resilient, who present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward,
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (let me try again),
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, new perspectives, and energy.
Direct inquiries and submit resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 North WestShore Blvd. Suite 909
Tampa, FL 33607
TEL: (813) 286-4777
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.